5* Deluxe Nile Cruise start the tour from Aswan every Monday, Wednesday & Friday from Aswan and end in Luxor for 4 days - 3 nights.
Nile Cruisers offers best Nile Cruise, where you can actually taste the fine flavor of our hospitality. In every detail from the handmade Egyptian cotton sheets to the natural dark wood furniture with accommodation on deluxe Nile cruise board.
All Cabins and suites on board of Nile Cruise are equipped with LCD TV, mini bar, private safe box, internet connection, a private bathroom (with bathtub, hairdryer) and an individual control for the central air conditioner. For your safety, a smoke detector system panel and sprinkler are provided in all cabins and outlets of the boat. Mezzanine floor with gift shop, hair dresser and boutiques. Gymnasium, Steam & Sauna free of charge. Massage room with different choices with reasonable fees. Wireless Internet connection in all the outlets Free of charge. Laundry facilities. Automatic fire alarm. Complete water purification station.
Welcome to Aswan - Nile Cruise - Visit Aswan.
- Meet in Aswan airport. Train station or hotel to start your amazing Nile Cruise trip.
- Start Aswan trip with visit the Temple of Philae, Isis Island, tour to High Dam & Nasser Lake.
- Transfer for embarkation on board of Nile Cruise.
- Lunch on board of the cruise in Aswan.
- At afternoon sail with Felucca in Nile valley around the islands of Aswan.
- Back to cruise, then dinner, entertainment & overnight on board in Aswan.
Nile Cruise Tours.
- Breakfast on Cruise board (free day for visit Abu Simbel temple - option tour).
- At midday sail towards Kom Ombo with lunch on board.
- Arrive Kom-Ombo, visit the temple of Kom-Ombo (dedicated for Gods Sobek and Haroeris) then back to Nile Cruise.
- Sail to Edfu, enjoy with the beautiful scene for the Nile valley.
- Arrive Edfu, dinner. Entertainment & overnight on board of the cruise in Edfu.
Edfu Temple Tour - Luxor.
- Breakfast on board of the Nile Cruise.
- Ride the horse carriage to visit the Temple of Edfu (dedicated to the God Horus - falcon headed god).
- Back to Nile cruise & sail to Esna lock with lunch on board.
- Cross Esna lock is the best part of your Egypt travel, sail to Luxor.
- Visit the east bank of Luxor including (Karnak temples complex where you will see the Ramses III temple & Hatshepsut obelisks).
- Free time in Luxor to explore the city, dinner, entertainment & overnight on board Nil cruise.
Luxor Day Tour.
- Breakfast on board and disembarkation from Nile cruise.
- Visit the west bank of Luxor (the valley of kings , queen Hatshepsut temple at deir el-bahari & colossi of Memnon).
- At appropriate time transfer to airport, train station or hotel in Luxor with sweet memories for Nile Cruise.
** Slight changes might occur due to circumstances beyond our control**
After sightseeing and exploration it is time to sit back and relax while sipping on your favorite drink on board of Nile Cruise A contemporary atmosphere that stands in stark contrast with the surroundings and a mood specifically designed to enhance your level of comfort and serenity.
You can dance on our oriental beats, watch the slow of the night or simply feast your eyes on the breath taking view of the Nile. A range of his novels are available to our guests to enjoy in different languages.
On board of Nile Cruise you will have relaxation time when the Nile Cruise is sailing for Gymnasium, Steam & Sauna free of charge, massage room with different choices with reasonable fees.
On Nile Cruise board lavish large restaurant, the guests will have the chance to enjoy their carefully prepared and served meals. Both breakfast, lunch and dinner are offered in an open buffet, always including special choices for the vegetarians.
Every night after the dinner there is an entertainment with live show of bally dancing, Egyptians Folklore dancing, Disco etc...