Crown Jewel Nile Cruise sails every Wednesday 03 nights from Aswan & every Saturday 04 nights from Luxor.
Crown Jewel of the Travcotels Nile cruise fleet, this deluxe five-star cruise offers you a trip to remember exquisite dining, sumptuous cuisine, beautiful surroundings and an extensive program of on board entertainment.
Providing impeccable service, the Crown Jewel features a round-the-clock reception service, internet facilities, international telephone and fax against charge with a meeting space available if the ship is fully chartered.
With an extravagant 80 cabins, the Crown Jewel simply spoils you for choice split over five deck levels of the ship, 76 double cabins and four single cabins are available. The upper deck 2 of the ship features eighteen double cabins, the upper deck 1 has 30 double cabins and two single, the main deck comprises of twenty double cabins and the lower deck has eight double and two single cabins.
All accommodation is fully air-conditioned individually controlled and furnished with satellite TV and in-house video channels only whilst docking, mini bar, music system, safety box and private W/C with shower and hairdryer. A full laundry service is available on request.
Location The upper deck 2 has 18 double cabins, upper deck 1 has 30 double cabins and 2 single, the main deck comprises of 20 double cabins and the lower deck 8 double and 2 single cabins.
Welcome to Aswan Tour - Nile Cruise.
- Meet in Aswan airport / train station or hotel to start your amazing Nile Cruise trip from Aswan.
- Visit Aswan sightseeing (the Temple of Philae, Isis Island, tour to High Dam & Nasser Lake).
- Transfer for embarkation with the time for Lunch on board of Nile Cruise Aswan.
- At afternoon sail with Felucca (Egyptian Traditional boat) in Nile valley around islands of Aswan.
- Back to Nile Cruise for relax, the dinner, entertainment & overnight on board in Aswan.
River Nile Trip (Edfu - Kom Ombo).
- Breakfast on board, sailing towards Kom Ombo to explore the temples around the Nile.
- Visit the temple of Kom-Ombo (dedicated for Gods Sobek and Haroeris during the Greek time).
- Back to the cruise & enjoy with the beautiful scene for the Nile valley. - Lunch on board of the cruise.
- Enjoy the nice scenery of Egyptian life, Nile Valley in Egypt.
- Ride the horse carriage to visit the Temple of Edfu (dedicated to the God Horus - falcon headed god).
- Back to Nile cruise & sail to Esna lock, have your lunch on board with the sailing towards Luxor.
- Cross Esna lock, sail to Luxor, dinner, entertainment & overnight on board Nile cruise.
Luxor Day Trip at West Bank.
- Breakfast on board in Luxor, (free time for Hot air Balloon trip - option tour).
- Visit the west bank of Luxor (the valley of kings , queen Hatshepsut temple at deir el-bahari & colossi of Memnon).
- Back to Nile Cruise for lunch on board in Luxor.
- Free time in Luxor to explore the city of Luxor the ancient capital of Egypt.
- Have the dinner, then have entertainment on the disco & overnight on of board Nile cruise.
East Bank Tour - Home.
- Breakfast on board and disembarkation from the Nile cruise board.
- Visit the east bank of Luxor (Karnak temples complex where you will see the Ramses III temple & Hatshepsut obelisks).
- At appropriate time transfer to airport, train station or hotel in Luxor with sweet memories for Nile Cruise.
** Slight changes might occur due to circumstances beyond our control**
-24 hours reception.
-Fitness equipments on deck.
-International telephone and fax service
Simply relax as the Nile glides by enjoy the space and extraordinary views the Crown Jewels restaurant affords you.
All passengers are accommodated in one seating and bookings are made on a full board basis with daily tea time service.