Steigenberger Minerva Nile Cruise sails every Monday 03 nights from Aswan & every Tuesday 04 nights from Luxor.
The 5 stars Luxury Nile Cruise Steigenberger Minerva offers an ideal refuge for relaxation.
Providing a variety of services, the Steigenberger Minerva features round the clock reception service as well as Internet facilities,international telephone and gift shop,laundry service in addition to meeting space if the ship is fully chartered.
The Steigenberger Minerva features 77 spacious cabins (73 double cabins, 2 single cabins and 2 suites) offering the highest standard of comfort.
All cabins are fully air conditioned individually controlled with marine satellite TV, in-house video channels, mini bar, music system, in cabin safety box and private bathroom with shower and hairdryer.
Welcome to Aswan Tour - Nile Cruise.
- Meet in Aswan airport / train station or hotel to start your amazing Nile Cruise trip from Aswan.
- Visit Aswan sightseeing (the Temple of Philae, Isis Island, tour to High Dam & Nasser Lake).
- Transfer for embarkation with the time for Lunch on board of Nile Cruise Aswan.
- At afternoon sail with Felucca (Egyptian Traditional boat) in Nile valley around islands of Aswan.
- Back to Nile Cruise for relax, the dinner, entertainment & overnight on board in Aswan.
River Nile Trip (Edfu - Kom Ombo).
- Breakfast on board, sailing towards Kom Ombo to explore the temples around the Nile.
- Visit the temple of Kom-Ombo (dedicated for Gods Sobek and Haroeris during the Greek time).
- Back to the cruise & enjoy with the beautiful scene for the Nile valley. - Lunch on board of the cruise.
- Enjoy the nice scenery of Egyptian life, Nile Valley in Egypt.
- Ride the horse carriage to visit the Temple of Edfu (dedicated to the God Horus - falcon headed god).
- Back to Nile cruise & sail to Esna lock, have your lunch on board with the sailing towards Luxor.
- Cross Esna lock, sail to Luxor, dinner, entertainment & overnight on board Nile cruise.
Luxor Day Trip at West Bank.
- Breakfast on board in Luxor, (free time for Hot air Balloon trip - option tour).
- Visit the west bank of Luxor (the valley of kings , queen Hatshepsut temple at deir el-bahari & colossi of Memnon).
- Back to Nile Cruise for lunch on board in Luxor.
- Free time in Luxor to explore the city of Luxor the ancient capital of Egypt.
- Have the dinner, then have entertainment on the disco & overnight on of board Nile cruise.
East Bank Tour - Home.
- Breakfast on board and disembarkation from the Nile cruise board.
- Visit the east bank of Luxor (Karnak temples complex where you will see the Ramses III temple & Hatshepsut obelisks).
- At appropriate time transfer to airport, train station or hotel in Luxor with sweet memories for Nile Cruise.
** Slight changes might occur due to circumstances beyond our control**
24 hours reception
Large sun deck with swimming pool and pool bar
Fitness equipments on deck
International telephone and fax service
The spacious restaurant offers International and Oriental cuisine including mouth-watering Egyptian dishes, accommodation is on a full board basis with daily tea time service served on sun deck during sailing.
Daily guided trip and airport transfers are included for your package with VIP treatment.