Jaz Royale Nile Cruise sail every Thursday from Luxor to Aswan and Luxor for 8 Days/ 7 Nights
Cruise in comfort and style on board the Deluxe Five-star Jaz Royale.
This ship and her accommodation exudes comfort and style creating a truly regal experience for all on board.
Elegantly designed and beautifully furnished, Jaz Royale promises you an unforgettable journey of a lifetime along the Nile.
Featuring 50 large double cabins and 2 Suites the Jaz Royale offers a choice of five deck levels (accommodation on three decks):
- Cabins have large panoramic windows with a Nile view.
- All cabins are fully air-conditioned (individually controlled) and furnished with copious closet and wardrobe space. Cabins also feature the following as standard:
-Private bathroom with W/C, shower and hairdryer.
-Marine satellite TV with in-house video channels and music system.
-In-cabin safe for valuables and mini bar/fridge.
-Full laundry service is available on request.
Welcome to Luxor Tour - Nile Cruise.
- Meet & assist in Luxor airport or guest hotel in Luxor with warm hospitality for Nile Cruise trip.
- Visit the east bank of Luxor including (Karnak temples complex where you will see the Ramses III temple & Hatshepsut obelisks).
- Transfer for embarkation on Nile Cruise board.
- Lunch will be served on Nile Cruise board with selection of vegetarian & international food.
- Free time with relaxation on Nile Cruise board or visit the city of Luxor.
- Dinner on Nile Cruise board, disco entertainment & overnight on board (Luxor).
Luxor West Bank Tour.
- Breakfast on board.
- Visit Luxor west bank (valley of Kings , Hatshepsut temple - el deir el bahri and Memnon statues).
- Back to Nile cruise for lunch on board and relaxation.
- Sail towards Aswan with afternoon tea on sun deck.
- Cross the lock to be in higher level of water on the River Nile.
- Dinner on Nile Cruise board with entertainment & overnight on Nile Cruise board (Edfu).
Nile Cruise Tour (Edfu Temple)
- Wake-up call with breakfast on board while the Nile Cruise in Edfu.
- Ride the horse carriage to visit Edfu temple (the well preserved temple that is dedicated to god Horus- falcon headed god).
- Back to Nile Cruise with horse ride and sail to Kom Ombo.
- Lunch on board with a beautiful scene for Nile valley while sailing to Kom Ombo.
- Dinner on Nile Cruise board, enjoy with the cruise entertainment & overnight on board (Aswan).
Aswan Day Tour.
- Breakfast on board while the Nile Cruise in Aswan.
- Visit Aswan sightseeing including (the temple of Philae, Isis island, tour to High Dam & Nasser Lake).
- Back to the Nile Cruise with Lunch on board and relaxation.
- At the noon sail with the traditional sailing boat (felucca) around the River Nile with beautiful scene for first Cataract.
- Back to Nile Cruise in Aswan for dinner on board, cruise entertainment & overnight on Nile Cruise board (Aswan).
Nile Cruise Tours.
- Breakfast on Cruise board (free day for visit Abu Simbel temple - option tour).
- At midday sail towards Kom Ombo with lunch on board.
- Arrive Kom-Ombo, visit the temple of Kom-Ombo (dedicated for Gods Sobek and Haroeris). then back to Nile Cruise.
- Sail to Edfu, enjoy with the beautiful scene for the Nile valley.
- Arrive Edfu, dinner. Entertainment & overnight on board of the cruise in Edfu.
Esna Temple Tour - Luxor.
- Breakfast on board of the Nile Cruise.
- Nice with relaxation while the Nile Cruise sail to Esna lock with lunch on board.
- Visit Esna Temple of God Khanum.
- Cross Esna lock is the best part of your Egypt travel, sail to Luxor.
- Free time in Luxor to explore the city, dinner, entertainment & overnight on board Nile cruise.
Luxor Day Trip at Luxor temple by night.
- Breakfast on board in Luxor, (free time for Hot air Balloon trip - option tour).
- Relax on Nile Cruise & lunch on board in Luxor.
- After noon start your amazing trip to visit Luxor temple at the sunset.
- Have the dinner, then have entertainment on the disco & overnight on of board Nile cruise.
Luxor - Home.
- Breakfast on board and disembarkation from the Nile cruise board.
- At appropriate time transfer to airport, train station or hotel in Luxor with sweet memories for Nile Cruise.
** Slight changes might occur due to circumstances beyond our control**
50 double cabins are located over the Nile deck, main deck and upper deck levels. The upper deck has 24 cabins, the main deck has 19 cabins and 2 suites and the lower Nile deck has 7 double cabins.
Double cabins are a generous 22 m in size and suites a regal 35 m
-The main restaurant accommodates all passengers in one sitting and offers a mix of local and international buffet style cuisine.
-Accommodation is on a full-board basis with daily rich tea time service including snacks and cakes.
-A large, sumptuous lounge and bar also serves drinks and snacks.
-Two sun decks also feature a lounge and bar salon areas as well as a swimming pool and Jacuzzi.
-Visit the gift shop or just pamper yourself in the beauty salon (open twice weekly on request in Luxor and Aswan).
-There’s also music and entertainment in the evening.