-Visit Amman highlights, Jerash treasures, amazing Petra, Wadi Rum adventure & the peace of Dead Sea.
-Explore the holy land of Jerusalem & the best of Tel Aviv.
The Package is Including the Following.
- Meet & Assist for airport procedures in Amman airports with pickup services.
- Professional guided trip in the holy land in Jerusalem & Tel Aviiv.
- Transfers in modern Car with English speaking driver in Jordan
- 2 nights 5* hotel accommodation with breakfast in Amman.
- 1 nights 5* accommodation with breakfast in Petra.
- 1 night 5* hotel accommodation with breakfast at the Dead Sea.
- 2 nights accommodation in 5* Jerusalem hotel with daily breakfast.
- 1 night accommodation in 5* Tel Aviv hotel with breakfast.
- All entrance fees are provided during the trip.
- Airports/ Hotels Pick up and Drop off using the air-conditioned private transport.
- English speaking spot guide in Petra (2.5 hours).
- 700 meters horse ride in Petra from the main gate to the beginning of the Siq (not mandatory, horse handler expects a tip of 3 JD).
- 2.5 hours jeep rides in Wadi Rum.
- More flexibility during sightseeing & stops.
- All taxes & service charge.
- VIP treatment is guaranteed.
-Amman: Bristol Amman or Le Grand managed by Accor hotel.
-Petra: Old Village hotel.
-Dead Sea: Holiday Inn.
-Jerusalem: Grand court.
-Tel Aviv: Crown Plaza.
Welcome to Amman (Jordan).
- Upon arrival to Queen Alia Airport our representative will meet and assist you through the immigration and customs procedures.
- Assist to issue the entry visa to Jordan (Included).
- Transfer to the hotel in Amman for overnight.
Amman Hotel – Jerash – Amman City Tour.
- Breakfast. Drive in the north of Jordan to Jerash, the best example of a Roman provincial city in the whole Middle East.
- We visit the spectacular Forum, Roman colonnaded street, the Nymphaeum and Artemis Temple.
- Back in Amman visit in Downtown the Amphitheater with the small Jordan Folklore Museum and the Citadel.
- Overnight Amman hotel.
Amman Hotel - Petra Visit – Petra Hotel.
- Check out from hotel. Drive to visit the red rose city Petra, the biggest attraction of Jordan.
- Petra was first established around the 6th century B.C. by the Nabataean Arabs, a nomadic tribe who settled in the area and founded a commercial empire.
- Pass the canyon, the so called Siq, to the most beautiful monument: the Treasury. Among other monuments you will see are the Street of Facades, the Royal Tombs and Pharaoh's Castle. Overnight Petra hotel.
Petra Hotel – Wadi Rum 2.5 hours jeep ride - Dead Sea Hotel.
- After breakfast drive 1.5 hrs to Wadi Rum, one of the most impressing desert landscapes in the world. Explore the area by a jeep ride to see rugged mountains, canyons, sand dunes and rock inscriptions from Thamudic and Nabatean period.
- Proceed 3.5 hours to the lowest point on the earth, the Dead Sea, where ever since the days of Herod the Great, people have flocked to in search of its curative secrets, check in and overnight.
Dead Sea -Mt of Beatitudes & Tabgha – Nazareth – Jerusalem.
- Breakfast following with check out and transfer to cross the border to Sea of Galilee.
- Your first stop there is Capernaum, where you can see the remains of the once prosperous fishing village that became the home base of Jesus and his disciples.
- Continue to Tabgha, where the miracle of the feeding of the 5000 is said to have happened. Also stop at the Church of the Primacy where Peter was told by Jesus that to continue his work.
- Drive up to the Mount of Beatitudes, site of the famous Sermon on the Mount. Don't miss out the monastery's beautiful gardens.
- After enjoying the fantastic views over the lake for a minute, head on to Nazareth. The boyhood village of Jesus is now a bustling city, and at the Church of the Annunciation you will see visitors from all corners of the world.
- This is also reflected in the décor of the modern building.
- Overnight in Jerusalem.
Jericho – Dead Sea – Jerusalem.
- After Breakfast w will go to Jerusalem to drive to the Mount of Olives for a wonderful view over Jerusalem.
- Continue to the Church of the Pater Noster, where the Lord's Prayer is displayed on local-style pottery panels in over 100 different languages and dialects.
- Enter the Old City through the Dung gate to visit the Wailing (or Western) Wall, and view the Haram Al Sharif with the Al-Aqsa Mosque and the Dome of the Rock
- Drive with Overnight in Jerusalem.
Jerusalem – Bethlehem – Shepherd's Field – West Jerusalem - City Tour up to 2hrs in Tel Aviv.
- After breakfast depart from your hotel to Bethlehem, crossing into the West Bank and stopping at the Separation Wall.
- Visit modern city of Bethlehem to see the Church of the Nativity, believed to be located at the birthplace of Jesus.
- Drive to visit the Shepherd's Fields in Beit Sahour, which is the place where according to some tradition the angels first announced Jesus' birth.
- After that, return to Jerusalem. If there is time, you can visit a site in the western part of the city, such as the Mahane Yehuda Market, Yad Vashem (the Holocaust Memorial), or the Israel Museum (where you can see the Dead Sea Scrolls).
- Overnight in Jerusalem - Then we will go directly to Tel-Aviv to make a tour in the city.
Ben-Gurion Airport - Home.
- Breakfast in the hotel, following with check out from the hotel at the appropriate time transfer to Ben Gurion Airport to fly home with sweet memories.